Professional Series Oils Include:
Full Synthetic Motor Oil
SynPower Full Synthetic Motor Oil delivers superior engine protection by fighting the three major causes of engine stress: heat, deposits and wear. SynPower meets the performance requirements of most naturally aspirated, turbocharged and supercharged cars operating in North America.
Compared to conventional oils, SynPower:
- Provides excellent engine cleanliness through superior sludge and varnish protection
- Helps reduce engine wear at high temperatures with improved viscosity stability
- Provides outstanding high-temperature protection under severe driving conditions
- Provides superior cold-temperature protection through faster oil flow at start-up
- Provides more durable anti-wear additives which remain in the oil longer for outstanding protection against friction and wear
- Helps maintain fuel efficiency for the life of the oil (applies to 5W30 and 10W30 grades)
- SynPower is fully compatible with all conventional and leading synthetic motor oils
MaxLife Motor Oil
Keeping your higher mileage car on the road means doing everything you can to protect it from engine breakdown.
MaxLife motor oil extends the life of higher mileage engines by fighting the four major causes of breakdown – leaks, deposits, sludge and friction. The synthetic blend formula contains our Multi-Life™ additive system designed to combat these problems unique to older engines. In fact, no leading conventional motor oil is formulated to protect higher mileage engines better.
MaxLife’s Multi-Life additive system takes a comprehensive approach to maximizing engine life:
- Special seal conditioners rejuvenate seals within the engine block to help prevent oil leaks that lead to sludge and deposits
- Anti-oxidant additives reduce oil viscosity breakdown to help prevent engine-clogging sludge and deposit formation
- Detergents chemically bond with and remove existing sludge and deposits
- Additional friction-reducing additives help reduce abrasion within engine
- Anti-wear agents help prevent engine damage
Give your higher mileage car or truck the extra protection it needs to keep running for a long, long time. Switch to MaxLife today.
Synthetic Blend Motor Oil
DuraBlend Tough Driving Formula has been developed with a unique blend of premium synthetic and conventional base oils with advanced additive technology. It provides increased protection for “tough driving conditions” such as stop and go traffic, frequent trips, hauling, and towing, which place extra stress and demands on your engine.
- Better protection against sludge and varnish deposit to keep your engine running cleaner, longer
- Better cold start protection by flowing more quickly and circulating faster through the engine
- Greater resistance to oil breakdown at high temperatures for strong wear protection
- Helps improve fuel efficiency durability for the life of the oil (applies to 5W30 and 10W30 grades)
- Fully compatible with all conventional and leading synthetic motor oils
Conventional Motor Oil
Valvoline offers a full line of premium conventional motor oils that are specially formulated for the full life of the engine. Valvoline’s conventional motor oil product line comes in both multi-viscosity and mono-grade formulations. Multi-viscosity grades provide protection in all climates while mono-grade oils are formulated for warmer conditions. All Valvoline oils are formulated with advanced additive technology and premium base oils for high performance and an enhanced engine life.
Valvoline’s unique multi-viscosity formula helps to:
- Keep the engine clean by minimizing deposit formation
- Reduce oil consumption by fighting volatility and oil evaporation
- Resist oil thickening by providing enhanced oxidation control
- Improve gas mileage in the lower viscosity grades (5W20, 5W30 and 10W30) by reducing friction
- Provide thorough anti-wear protection exceeding current U.S., Japanese and European wear tests for gasoline and gasoline turbo-charged engines where each grade is specified
- Valvoline’s line of multi-viscosity oils include the following grades: 5W20, 5W30, 10W30, 10W40, 15W40 and 20W50